Sunday, 21 June 2015

King of the Castle

So my papa has been visiting for a couple of days and yesterday we went to Dover Castle. It's not that far away but for some reason I've never actually been there, so this was quite exciting! It is pretty pricey but it was so interesting, we were there for more than three hours and the time flew by.






Yesterday meanwhile we met up with Miss R and went to The Chapter Arms in Chartham for lunch. It's not great for vegetarians, but the food they do have is delicious. It is pretty beautiful around there so we attempted a walk but it started to rain! I don't think my dad believed me when I said its been really sunny lately! We got back in the car and went to the Good Shed for some coffee instead.

Then today we went to the Beaney, had lunch and then had a stroll about the Cathedral grounds. Perfect lazy Sunday before he left to catch the train to see my sister. Lovely!





No comments:

Post a Comment