Saturday, 6 December 2014

Let's Get Physical

I can't believe it's already December! The last few weeks have been pretty busy at work and I've been pretty chilly and lethargic. A certain gentleman was telling me about his gym routine last week and I got inspired. I couldn't cope with the idea of taking my clothes off and getting into water, so I decided to do a work out at home and I found some of the videos I used to do are now on youtube. Hooray! Only I'm not 19 anymore and my body isn't as fit as I'd like, while the ladies in these videos haven't aged a day! I've done four workouts so far and my muscles have no idea what's happened to them! Here's hoping I stick with it and it gets easier. In the meantime I'll be in a hot shower trying to convince my thighs that's it's all going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment