Friday, 19 September 2014

Happy Day 36: Cute Toes

#100HappyDays Day 36: Before coming back home today I managed to meet up with cousin who is on a one day stop over between flights. We spent some time with Mum before heading back into central London together so she could go meet friends and I could catch my train home. We are about 10 years apart but we are so similar! We had a good old chat about family and spiritual matters and our mental health and our emotional health and it was really inspiring and wonderful and connected. I was really delighted to see her, and I was also really really delighted by her shoes, they just made me giggle the whole time. I told her that her shoes would be my 'happy thing' for today and she said she was honoured! We're both a bit rubbish about keeping in touch but we're going to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment