Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Happy Day 27: Late Night Coffees Out with Friends

#100HappyDays Day 27: I went out for a coffee after dinner with Miss T and another friend.
I actually saw loads of different vicars and priests wandering around today and two old ladies with multi-coloured hair and a man in a top hat, but I didn't get photos of them so you'll have to make do with this:


It was a very yummy mocha I must say. The moon was looking particularly clear and beautiful peeking out from behind the Cathedral. I tried to get a decent photo but the lights were in the way. I reckon you can approximate from this a little bit:


You get the general idea! In a totally unrelated thing, I found out that my lovely lady that I worked for last year got a 2:1 in her degree! I properly squealed when I found out. I'm so proud of her. I can't wait to see her in her mortar board. It's all very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment