Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Happy Day 20: A Soothing Stroll

#100HappyDays Day 20: I've been a bit vulnerable and a bit all over the place the last few days, it's no big deal I get that way on the odd occasion. When it happens I try and take good care of myself by sleeping in, eating well and doing whatever I need to do to relax and revive myself. Today that meant making roast vegetables, having a nap and then taking a stroll in the late summer sunshine. It was beautiful! And I even ran into a couple of lovely people along the way and got some interesting conversation and a lot of giggling in.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling a little vulnerable and complicated lately; may it pass through in its own good time and leave you with peace again. Sending you a big hug through the ether. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Imogen! Just a lot of sorting through my Grandma's things and planning funerals and such like. It will get done soon enough. Hugs right back xx

      Delete