Thursday, 7 August 2014

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I had a lovely time with the family, but alas all good things come to an end and after a couple of flights I'm finally back home again. While I was away I:

- Read lots of books
- Had a facial with the lovely Eva
- Had dinner with lots of interesting people (including a Jordanian / American couple, a Palastinian / Greek couple and a Mormon family)
- Visited Muskegon and went to the beach (though not swimming because it was too cold)
- Visited Belle Isle, the Detroit Riverbank and the Renaissance Center
- Read lots of books
- Had breakfast and shopped for fresh veg at the Eastern Market
- Went to an Estate Sale (and bought hats!)
- Watched Star Trek: Into Darkness, the 3rd season of Sherlock, The Lego Movie, Hunger Games: Catching Fire, all three of the Matrix trilogy and Muppets: Most Wanted
- Ate al fresco on the patio most nights
- Saw some amazing thunder storms
- Sat in rocking chairs in two different airports in the States
- Read lots of books. Did I mention that?


....and generally got to have a relaxing, lovely time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment