Monday, 18 August 2014

Happy Day 4: Interesting Graffiti

#100HappyDays: Day 4
I see interesting graffiti around the place - I don't know what this means but it made me think about how we are all interconnected, which is always a lovely thing to contemplate.


Day 8: No Shampoo
Just a little update: My hair is adapting pretty well, it doesn't feel quite the same as shampoo but it is still pretty soft and it doesn't smell of vinegar at all, which surprises me. I've been experimenting a bit with adding some cinnamon or ginger extract to the cider vinegar, and while my hair smelled divine it became much more greasy, so I quickly opted for just bicarb of soda and apple cider vinegar on their own. I was thinking that I may use the extracts in coconut oil to make moisturiser and then I'd still smell yummy, I'll let you know how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment