Tuesday, 15 July 2014

'I Give Advice'

I saw this gentleman sitting with a sign on the High St today, so I went over to ask him what he was doing.
Gentleman: 'I'm from Bulgaria, I'm trying to raise some money to stay here for my studies... you want some advice?'
Me: 'I don't know, what advice would you like to give me?'
Gentleman: 'When people ask me that I usually give them this advice: Whatever you want you can manifest it, you just have to align your intention with your actions. You have to behave as though you already have those conditions and then they will start to come true. I really think that things will manifest if you make sure your reality is in line with your thoughts, just live your intentions.'


'I give advice (and information) on: *Life *Love *Work *Astronomy *Anything else (I try) *Partying * Spirituality *Science *Family *Addiction *Dealing with parents *Poetry * Holiday planning *Coping with stress *Computers *Art *Making money *Dealing with children. Talk to me for Free! Pay £1 only if you are satisfied with the answer.'


No comments:

Post a Comment