Friday, 24 January 2014

A Few Days in the Life....

Sorry for the slight absence... a lot has been going on in my life over the last week:

* I got millions of hours from work - woo hoo!

* I got a pay rise - someone at work loves me!

* I handed my notice in leave the house - oh my!

* I will be sharing a house with Middle B as of 20th February! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
My room is about three times as big, there is a double bed, enough room for my sewing table, the kitchen has black and white tiles, the dining room has rickety chairs, there is a roll top bath (that is a nightmare to shower in, but you know, whatever), I already know all the flatmates, we'll be having shared Sunday dinners .....in short, I'm very excited about moving in.

I'm really looking forward to having a change of scene - even the extra walk to work will be a nice way to wake up in the morning. All I need to do now is get packing and organise a lift to haul my stuff over there. It's even been suggested that we have a communal art project for the house. I think this is going to be fun!

I think you'll agree that's enough change to be going along with for the moment, no?


No comments:

Post a Comment