Friday, 13 December 2013

This Week

Things that happened this week:

I had a meeting with my boss. It was nice. He told me I was doing well. Hurrah!

Last Jive Night of the year. It was petty low key but there was a lot of sparkly cake. Miss T got rather drunk on gin (turns out she gets a bit lairy after a few drinks!)

I saw M for the first time in a while. We had a little meditate outside in a courtyard. We also had a little hand jiving with our scarves over coffee afterwards. It felt like I was in a Charlie Chaplin film.

I bumped into Knitted Tie Man (you know, the one I asked out for coffee and who turned me down) going shopping for his Mum's Christmas present. He asked me to comment on a couple of perfumes. It turns out he has good taste! I liked the Prada one best, which was the one that he bought, he said if she didn't like it he would give it to me! (I wish!)

Most of the men in my life appear to want me to open a sewing business. M even suggested he would be my manager. Steady on, chaps.

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, so much agonising over accessories has happened today. So far a brief poll on facebook would suggest that people think I should wear the calf length, light grey, fake fur coat. I'll keep you posted.

I've nearly got my Christmas shopping done. Nearly. Splendid splendid. All I need now is mulled wine. Oh wait I had some of that with Middle B yesterday. The moral of that story is never buy wine for £2.79, even if you are going to mull it for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment