Thursday, 14 March 2013

Points of View

I was having a chat with one of girls at work and she said she was popping into town. I said that I would be too, but I get into a little bit of a daze sometimes so if you see me and I don't notice you, don't take it personally, just come over and wave in my face and say hello and then I'll most likely be very happy to see you. (I'm a bit of a space cadet, what can I say). Then she said, 'I can just imagine you in a little daydreamy haze skipping about town with a basket of knitting in one hand and a bunch of flowers in the other.' All the other people in the room at the time cracked up and then conceded that this is actually pretty true.

Then yesterday I was conversing with The Doctor round the kitchen table and he said, 'If we all lived in a Zen Monastery I'd be the serious studious one and you would be the dotty oracle. Like the Oracle in the Matrix, where she dispenses wisdom and gives you homemade cookies. And she puts wisdom in her cookies, too. The dotty oracle is a really good person to be.'

It's funny the way people see you... my friends are so poetic.

www.postsecret.com

No comments:

Post a Comment