Thursday, 28 February 2013

Gratitude Day 28: The Person I'm Becoming

So, last day of gratitude today. It's been an amazing month, so much has happened. My life feels like it's going in a pretty positive direction.

It wasn't always so - I have had my ups and downs over the years, and I have worked hard to look consciously at what is going on and sort it out. Sometimes this has been pretty fast, with other things it has taken years. This has been a life long project to evolve in the best possible direction, to reach higher levels of clarity, integrity and connectedness. I'm trying to become the best person I can be, which is no mean feat. There have been many parts of myself that are not as functional as I'd like and I'm slowly dismantling the structures that are keeping me bound in misery and building new, more positive, more hopeful ones.

I am becoming a person who is functional, who cares deeply, who is wonderful, who I really like. I am very grateful to all the people and circumstances who helped me along the way, the journey has been extraordinary - I look forward to more adventures and shenanigans ahead.


2 comments: