Monday, 11 February 2013

Gratitude Day 11: Complimentary Therapy

I do love a good compliment! Sometimes it takes a lot to say something nice to someone, especially if you really care about them. I'm always delighted if someone takes the trouble (when I notice... I'm a bit slow sometimes...) If you want to compliment people more or be complimented more have a peek at some of these:

The Appreciation Engine
Emergency Compliment
Compliment jewellery
Nearly everything on ImprovEverywhere like this, for example:


And there are more and more ways to compliment each other if you get onto social media:
High school kids set a trend
Some Uni students in Canada get mushy

Has this made you want to go out and compliment people yet?!

2 comments:

  1. You write like rose quartz:

    Comforting, refreshing, restoring, just, well, lovely.

    I came here today again because I knew it would help me feel a little better (emotionally) and it did.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad I could provide that for you x

      Delete