Monday, 31 December 2012

It's the End of the Year as We Know It

So it's the end of a year and the beginning of another. It's been bitter sweet this year, so many disappointments, so many adventures, and so many changes that I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster and I'm still trying to get my vision straight and settle my stomach back down.

This was the year that I passed my driving test and got to know my quirky car; entered an art competition and was exhibited in Japan; ate a few unusual vegetables; confronted a little bit of fear; joined a cooking club and made lots of yummy new recipes; carved a pumpkin for the first time; went meteor watching; survived several apocalypses; and of course, last but not least, started a blog.

The most important thing that I have learned this year is that people will surprise you, the events of this life are unpredictable and wonderous, everything is changing all the time and in that moment of flux there are infinite possibilities. I'm very, very grateful to all the people who stood by me while I went up and down and round about, I'm a lucky, lucky girl to have all of you in my life. Together we go forward into untold adventures.

I am hoping that next year I will accomplish bigger and better things, that I will be light and whimsical, that I will live with an open heart and an adventurous spirit and I hope that you all will join me. To infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment