Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Play Me, I'm Yours

I was passing through St. Pancras station and I saw this:

The Magic Piano (possibly belonging to llamas)

The chalk writing below the keyboard says:
'Part 9: The laughing llama blushed and and then said "I have such dull and shaggy wool for a coat, would you make me all COLOURFUL like you and then I'll make your wish come true." At that moment... MAGIC!'

.... I'd love to meet a magic llama who would make my wishes come true!

Many more random street pianos are adorning London, see here: http://streetpianos.com/london2012/

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this blog...and as for the magic llama...we all need one of those.

    Keep on giggling. I became a follower.

    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, b! And yes, if you find some magic llamas, please bear me in mind :D x

    ReplyDelete