Thursday, 28 June 2012

Tea Tetris

We have a whole entire cupboard in the kitchen dedicated to tea: black tea, herbal tea, green tea, white tea, chai tea, you name it, it's probably there.  And also some coffee, just for the sake of equanimity. (But not the hot chocolate! No, that's in my cupboard).  I didn't think the cupboard could get much more in... until our new flatmate moved in, with a load of her tea and also some spacial awareness (which is handy for packing lots of stuff into small spaces).  Now everytime I want a cup of tea, I have to play tetris to get it all back in the cupboard. Fun!

Behold the tea tetris! Much, much tea.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, your tea cupboard looks remarkably like ours! We've devoted the entire bottom half of a double cupboard to Assorted Teas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I can't imagine not having a tea cupboard. We get through a fair bit of tea...

      Delete
  2. This is the most magnificent cupboard collection I've ever seen. Makes me want to pop round immediately for tea.

    'Yorkshire Tea' for HARD WATER -- what do you think of that? Does it make any difference? I'm not so sure.

    Please pop round and organise my tea, thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be more than welcome, I'll go and put the kettle on.... or I could come round to yours and organise your tea,... I promise I'll bring cake :D
      I'm not sure if the hard water thing really makes a difference, but it's very yummy anyway so I'm not complaining.

      Delete