Saturday, 3 March 2012

Truffles and Ninjas and Ocelots, Oh my!

Oh goodness, what a week! It's all high drama round here  - one of the ladies is moving in with her beau and someone else is going on a six month teacher training course (which means we have some rooms that need filling) and some structural things are shifting around too.  The times they are a-changin'.

In addition to this, I may have slipped down the stairs and may now be sitting around with a swollen ankle, elevated and with an ice pack.  Sigh.  Oh well, it gave me a fabulous excuse yesterday not to do any housework which I was planning to do (no, really, I was... well, planning anyway), and I got to sit around and read and hang out with my lovely housemates.  At least, the ones who are left.

Miss H and her little sister, Fluffy O'Bunny and Tim and I all ended up having dinner together and playing Ghost Castle which gets us all excitable and juvenile, and shouts of SKULL! could be heard throughout the house.  I got killed once and then lost.  But you know, all's fair with love and, erm, ghosts.  After that Miss H and her little sister made banana bread and chocolate truffles for our delectation (recipes will be posted. Yes, yes, they will):
Truffles, yeah!

Meanwhile back in the other part of the kitchen, I made Tim draw things.  I didn't force him, I made just made some subliminal comments, honest, and he obliged.  Where was I in all this? I....was sitting down with an ice pack. Rock n' roll.





I knew it! I knew Tim couldn't last long without drawing ninjas!





This last one is not to be confused with a normal ocelot.  Normal ocelots are still pretty fantastic, as shown by Immy is Thinking here:


Oh the awesomeness, I just can't cope with it.  I'm going to put my feet up and get an ice pack.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is arganoid from that other site you messaged me on yesterday :) If you'd like to have a chat sometime, you can find my e-mail address on the following site:
    http://argnet.fatal-design.com/
    (see "contact info" a few lines down)

    ReplyDelete