Saturday, 25 February 2012

In which we commence a discussion on Ninjas

Miss H's friend Tim is awesome. and so are his cartoons.

Tim comes by every now and again and in the course of a conversation he inevitably finds some reason to draw a cartoon or two for us.  I had mentioned ninjas, and Tim said he would draw me one, so I got down the paper and the pen pot... and then he promptly held up a blank piece of paper and said 'a successful ninja!' to which I looked baffled for a bit and then realised, obviously, that you wouldn't see a successful ninja because they are so stealthy and silent.  He felt bad that I'd got down all the stuff for him in anticipation of some cartoonage, so he did actually draw me a ninja as well. Hooray.

Successful ninja


Unsuccessful ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment